Office for Lease – 501 C S. Henry Clay (facing Jose Jalapeños), 750 sq ft, 2 large offices, reception area, ADA bath & storage closet. $850/month. Contact Carl Freiling at 573-268-7212. South County Realty at 573-657-4373.
Take another look at your career with Central Bank of Boone County • Teller – Full-Time Ashland Branch • Financial Associate/Loan Assistant Ashland Branch Visit us online at www.centralbankbc.net to submit a resume and apply today. Click on Careers> Current Openings> Job Search For information about job opportunities please contact our Human Resources Department at
• For Sale: Black dirt. 10 yards, $165 delivered. Call Mike at 573-489-6572.
• Garage Sale: 933 Eagle Point Drive, Ashland. Saturday 7-Noon. Lawn mower, tools, teen girl, men’s and women’s clothing, cds, videos, books, games, home and seasonal decor, tons of women’s handbags, makeup bags and spa items, lamps, end tables, comforter sets, sheet sets, ping pong table, coats, shoes, furniture. • Moving Sale: July 20 &
• City of Columbia: Airport Safety Officer $18.418 hourly Economic Development department is now accepting applications for Airport Safety Officer. High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year relevant experience. Works under the general supervision of the Airport Safety Supervisor. Responsible for law enforcement and fire/medical services along with airport operations to ensure
• Office for Lease – 501 C S. Henry Clay (facing Jose Jalapeños), 750 sq ft, 2 large offices, reception area, ADA bath & storage closet. $850/month. Contact Carl Freiling at 573-268-7212. South County Realty at 573-657-4373. • Lake of the Ozarks – Spring Special – Camping Lots: $2,250 – $49 Down – $39 Per
Garage Sale Come in out of the heat…Three family “in house” sale. 504 Kater Lane. Thursday, July 12 and Friday July 13 4-8 p.m. and Saturday July 14 8 a.m.-noon. Items include: Puppets & theatre, inside and outside furniture, Christmas misc., craft supplies, toys, baby things, books, clothes, grill, collectibles, golf cart, jewelry, tools, aquaponics
• The Boone County Journal is looking for a reporter to provide community news to readers for the Journal and its website bocojo.com. This part-time job will include covering meetings, community events and breaking news. Basic photography skills are a plus. Email resume or brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Journal is equal opportunity employer.
Black Dirt: 10 yards, $165 delivered. Call Mike at 573-489-6572.
Garage Sale 513 Summertime Dr. Friday, July 6 3-7 p.m. & Saturday, July 7, 8 a.m.-??? DVD’s, CD’s, books, clothes – girls 4-7 and women’s, shoes, toys, bikes and many misc. items.