MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Boone Electric Cooperative, a progressive rural electric cooperative serving approximately 30,000 consumers in the mid-Missouri area, currently has an opening for the position of Member Service Representative. This position is responsible for processing utility payments, billing inquiries, collections and connect and disconnect requests for members’ utility accounts. Candidates must possess a high
• Looking for Small House or Apt. to rent in Ashland or surrounding areas. Can do repairs. Call 573.635.4275
• For Sale: Champion Bass Boat 115 H.P. Merc. No trolling motor. Protected in barn. $2,750. Call 573.657.2402
• 513 Summertime Drive. Fri. April 26th, 1pm-6pm; Sat. April 27th, 8am-? Patio Furniture, 2 Michelin tires 225/45R17 and full set of winter tires, chain saw, antique shutters, single stroller, double stroller, clothes, shoes, household items, toys, play kitchen set, books, movies, music and much more. Rain or Shine! • 525 N. Henry Clay: Sat.
FIRE DISTRICT SEEKS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT The Southern Boone County Fire Protection District is accepting applications for a part-time administrative assistant position working approximately 20 hours per week (Mon-Fri day hours). The duties include performing data entry of average 70 department call reports per month into provided Firehouse software, data entry for training & certifications, database
GARAGE SALE Sat. April 20th 8 am – 1 pm Antiques Household items Sporting goods Clothes Garden tiller Misc. Roland & Rose Walker 19015 S. Old Rt. A, Hartsburg
CITY ADMINISTRATOR POSITION The City of Ashland is seeking a qualified individual for the position of City Administrator. This position shall be the Chief Administrative Assistant to the Mayor. The City Administrator shall coordinate and be responsible for the administrative operations of all City Departments, including developing, recommending and implementing policies, program planning, financial management,
FRIDAY & SATURDAY • 802 Silverado in West Oaks, Ashland: Fri. 6am-1pm & Sat. 6am-1pm. Household goods, curtains, furniture, outdoor furniture, knick-knacks, lots of nice misc. • 940 Eagle Point Drive, Ashland: Fri. from 8am-4pm and Sat. from 7am-10. Boys & Girls Teen clothing, mens & womens clothing, household items, sporting goods, electronics. • 608
• Office for Lease: 501 C S. Henry Clay (facing Jose Jalapeños), 750 sq ft, 2 large offices, reception area, ADA bath & storage closet. $850/month. Contact Carl Freiling at 573-268-7212.
• Ashland Health Care is hiring: Evening or weekend LPN. Evening or night CNAS. Weekend CNA. Apply in person. • City of Ashland – Summer Help: The City of Ashland Public Works Department has openings for summer help. Duties include light and heavy physical labor associated with street maintenance, water/sewer maintenance, mowing, facility maintenance and other