• LOST BLUE HEELER FEMALE: Owner: Ron White 573.657.2803. Dog’s Name: Daisy. Description: Blue Heeler, mostly white tail, roughly 30 pounds, has an orange collar on. Went missing from The Crate Escape on Rangeline, south east of the Columbia Airport, on Saturday Nov 17. If seen please call Ron at 573.657.2803.
• 911 Golden Eye Ct., Ashland. Nov. 16-17 from 8am-2pm. Household, Christmas decor, jewelry, misc.
Vehicle and Facility Maintenance Helper Boone Electric Cooperative, a progressive rural electric cooperative serving approximately 30,000 consumers in the mid-Missouri area, currently has an opening for the position of Vehicle and Facility Maintenance Helper in its Operations Department. This position splits time between assisting mechanics with preventative maintenance on fleet vehicles including oil changes, minor
FIRST DENTAL First Dental is taking applications for dental assistants, hygienists, office assistants, full- and part-time. Training available. Located in Ashland next to Moser’s. firstname.lastname@example.org HENTGES TREE SERVICE Help Wanted: Someone with farm or chainsaw experience. Openings in the Fulton and Jefferson City areas. If interested please call Hentges Tree Service at 573-893-2896.
GARAGE SALES • Multi-Family Sale – 3101 Fox Hollow. Oct. 11, 4-6pm; Oct. 12 & 13, 7:30a-5p. Two miles west of Ashland. Corner of M & MM. Mandolin, guitar, TV, CRT/Keyboard/Printer, household items, tools, clothes (SM – XL), misc. • Garage Sale – 911 Golden Eye Court. Fri & Sat from 7:30-1pm. Swivel kitchen chairs,
• John’s ‘I Cleaned the Garage After 40 Years’ Sale. 6210 Forsee Road. – Fri & Sat 7am-1pm. 1 mile SE of 63. Look for red balloons. Bikes, ropes, old tools, jars and zinc lids, metal toys, Soft Top Jeed YJ, some adult clothes.
For Sale by Owner: Located at 404 Meadowmere Drive, Ashland, MO. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a full unfinished basement. Built in 1986. Nice quiet street close to park and school. Asking $175,000 (negotiable). Call 214-417-8352.
• 310 Eagle Lake Dr. – Chandlier for dining room in brushed nickel, mirror, curtain rods, bar stool x2, desk lamps, bench vice x2, log chains x2 @ 25 ft. • 506 Peterson Ln. – Variety of household items, some furniture. • 511 Springtime – EMPTYING OUT THE HOUSE- Friday & Saturday 8am-2pm- furniture, appliances,
• Inventory Clearance! Jamby Styles (similar to LulaRoe) consultant going out of business. Leggings, shirts, dresses, hoodies and more! Saturday, 8-12pm. 6571 Russian Setter Circle, Ashland. • Yard Sale – Saturday, Sept. 15 from 8am-1pm. 18551 S. Old Rte A. Books, tools, household and a variety of other items. Priced low to sell.
Garage Sale: 3800 E. Biggs Road, Ashland: Fri & Sat from 8am-2pm. Furniture, antiques, clothes, home decor, misc.