• Moving Sale, Wed. July 3, 6:00-8:30, Friday and Saturday, July 5-6, 7:00am-1:00pm, 3871 E. Webster Rd.
• 14650 Gordon Setter, Ashland. Friday & Saturday 7:30 am. Mother of twins sale: baby gear, clothes up to 3T, toys, maternity, household goods. Setter’s Knoll Neighborhood Garage Sale.
• Garage Sale. 511 Caspian Cir in Palomino Ridge. Fri the 14th and Sat the 15th, 7-11 am. Toys, books (adult/children), DVDs, electronics (incl 2 TVs & 2 DVD players), youth bikes, housewares/home decor, and boy clothes in various sizes. • 3-Family Yard Sale. Fri & Sat 7am-noon. 1901 E. Rt. M. Something for everyone.
MOVING SALE • 602 Middleton Drive, Ashland: Fri., 9-3pm and Sat., 9-3pm. Furniture, household, decor items. Everything Must Go!
• Multi-Family Garage Sale – May 24-25th. Childrens items, kitchenware, sewing items, antique furniture, household, misc. 302 Sarah Dr., Fri. 8-4p and Sat. 8-12p.
STOLEN • 2014 Moped – Motorvina stolen 125-cc. $100 reward for info and return. Call Leland Crane at 573-639-0346.
• Garage Sale: Sat – May 18 – 8 am – 2 pm – Huge Multi-Family Garage Sale – 2 miles south of Ashland – 17131 Old Hwy 63 – New office supplies, 3-ring binders, new tape recorders & cassette tapes, CD’s, baseball cards and autographed baseballs, plastic patio chairs, war medals, fishing rods/reels, 4
Garage Sale: 600 W. Clubhouse Rd. Fri. (5/10) 7:30a-noon and Sat. (5/11) 7:30a-noon. Lots of misc. Take M to Calvin to Clubhouse.
MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Boone Electric Cooperative, a progressive rural electric cooperative serving approximately 30,000 consumers in the mid-Missouri area, currently has an opening for the position of Member Service Representative. This position is responsible for processing utility payments, billing inquiries, collections and connect and disconnect requests for members’ utility accounts. Candidates must possess a high
• Looking for Small House or Apt. to rent in Ashland or surrounding areas. Can do repairs. Call 573.635.4275