THE CITY OF ASHLAND: Treasurer/Deputy City Clerk Department/Agency of Position: City of Ashland, MO Wage/Salary: $46,000.00 – $56,000.00 Date Posted: July 22, 2019 Closing Date: Until Filled Position Summary: This is a professional level position appointed by the Mayor and Board of Alderman of the City of Ashland. This position is responsible for maintaining complex
• HUGE Pre-Moving Garage Sale! 4000 East Liberty Lane. Tons of home decor items, antique desk, lighted solid walnut 9-gun display case. Too much stuff to mention! Come take a look. Thurs. & Fri. 7am-?, Sat. 8am-?
• Moving Sale, Wed. July 3, 6:00-8:30, Friday and Saturday, July 5-6, 7:00am-1:00pm, 3871 E. Webster Rd.
• 14650 Gordon Setter, Ashland. Friday & Saturday 7:30 am. Mother of twins sale: baby gear, clothes up to 3T, toys, maternity, household goods. Setter’s Knoll Neighborhood Garage Sale.
• Garage Sale. 511 Caspian Cir in Palomino Ridge. Fri the 14th and Sat the 15th, 7-11 am. Toys, books (adult/children), DVDs, electronics (incl 2 TVs & 2 DVD players), youth bikes, housewares/home decor, and boy clothes in various sizes. • 3-Family Yard Sale. Fri & Sat 7am-noon. 1901 E. Rt. M. Something for everyone.
MOVING SALE • 602 Middleton Drive, Ashland: Fri., 9-3pm and Sat., 9-3pm. Furniture, household, decor items. Everything Must Go!
• Multi-Family Garage Sale – May 24-25th. Childrens items, kitchenware, sewing items, antique furniture, household, misc. 302 Sarah Dr., Fri. 8-4p and Sat. 8-12p.
STOLEN • 2014 Moped – Motorvina stolen 125-cc. $100 reward for info and return. Call Leland Crane at 573-639-0346.
• Garage Sale: Sat – May 18 – 8 am – 2 pm – Huge Multi-Family Garage Sale – 2 miles south of Ashland – 17131 Old Hwy 63 – New office supplies, 3-ring binders, new tape recorders & cassette tapes, CD’s, baseball cards and autographed baseballs, plastic patio chairs, war medals, fishing rods/reels, 4
FOR RENT 1,300 sq. ft. condo. 2 Bd/2 Ba, garage. $975/mo. Call Bruce at 573-819-8512. 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, large garage, nice patio. New units. $800/mo. Handicap accessible. Available May. Call 489-1236.