• Inventory Clearance! Jamby Styles (similar to LulaRoe) consultant going out of business. Leggings, shirts, dresses, hoodies and more! Saturday, 8-12pm. 6571 Russian Setter Circle, Ashland. • Yard Sale – Saturday, Sept. 15 from 8am-1pm. 18551 S. Old Rte A. Books, tools, household and a variety of other items. Priced low to sell.
Garage Sale: 3800 E. Biggs Road, Ashland: Fri & Sat from 8am-2pm. Furniture, antiques, clothes, home decor, misc.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS Southern Boone County R1 School District Maintenance Building Roof Replacement Ashland, Missouri The Southern Boone School District is requesting bids to replace the Maintenance Building roof. Bids must be sealed and received before 2:00pm, Thursday, September 5, 2018. Bidders may contact Brandon Huck, Director of Facilities, at (573) 657-2147 or email: email@example.com
• Office for Lease – 501 C S. Henry Clay (facing Jose Jalapeños), 750 sq ft, 2 large offices, reception area, ADA bath & storage closet. $850/month. Contact Carl Freiling at 573-268-7212. South County Realty at 573-657-4373.
• Large moving sale with something for everyone. Vintage and antique items. Tools, hardward, household items, furniture, home decor, books and vintage golf clubs. Boys and teenage boys name brand clothing. Lots of misc. 409 Meadowmere Dr. , Ashland. Friday 8/24 and Saturday 8/25 from 7am to ? • HUGE downsizing Sale Friday, August 24
• Help Wanted: Someone with farm or chainsaw experience. Openings in the Fulton and Jefferson City areas. If interested please call Hentges Tree Service at 573-893-2896. • The Boone County Journal is looking for a reporter to provide community news to readers for the Journal and its website bocojo.com. This part-time job will include covering
Help Wanted: Someone with farm or chainsaw experience. Openings in the Fulton and Jefferson City areas. If interested, please call Hentges Tree Service at 573-893-2896. Help Wanted: PT Dental Assistant. Ashland Office. Will train. Please call 573-657-9404 OR 573-657-9034. The Boone County Journal is looking for a reporter to provide community news to readers for
River Hills Housing, Inc. Equal Housing Opportunity in Hartsburg: 1 bedroom senior apartment, Must be 62 yrs old, handicap or disabled. Rent based on income. RA for those who qualify when available. Please leave a msg w/contact info. 573-657-4556 For Rent: 1 Bd house in Hartsburg. $450/mo. Pets negotiable. W/garage and shop. Available August 1st.
• 1 Bedroom House for rent: $450/mo. Pets are negotiable. Garage and shop. Available August 1st. Call 573-657-0404. Leave a message. • Duplex for Rent: 3 Bd, 2 Ba. 700-B Kimberly Drive, Ashland. $625/mo., $625 deposit, Single car garage, W/D hookups, No pets. $25 application fee and background check. Call 573-875-4889. • Office for Lease