The McDonald’s Restaurant on Broadway in Ashland reopened its doors Thursday morning after undergoing a complete rebuild this summer to improve the customer experience.
The renovations includes a number of features.
• The new restaurant no longer shares space with the gas station/convenience store and is a standalone location with its own restrooms.
• The updated lobby features modernized seating for up to 60 guests, a dramatic increase from the 25-seat limit previously in place.
• The single drive-thru lane was replaced with a dual drive-thru, which will help serve customers quicker. In the old configuration, the single drive-thru window acted as the place where customers paid for and received their orders. That single window was replaced with three windows – one for payment, one for order pick-up and a third window for overflow traffic when orders take longer to complete, which will improve wait times.
• The restaurant features a fresh and vibrant décor, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
• There are new digital menu boards, which will make for an easier ordering experience for dine-in customers.
McDonald’s has more than 30 stores in the Mid-Missouri market area.