RIVER REGION CREDIT UNION Teller – Part-Time Position Available: Ashland Branch Become a team member for a retail banking branch where unlimited opportunities are available. Applicants must display a high energy level in a fast-paced environment delivering outstanding member service and demonstrate excellent communication skills. Weekdays include rotating Saturdays. Please email resumes including availability to:
• For Rent in Hartsburg – Lovely setting in town. Two story duplex, two bedrooms, 1&1/2 bathrooms (all new toilets), W/D hook-ups. Kitchen includes BRAND NEW stove, dishwasher& disposal. Off-street parking for 2 cars. $600/mo + 1 mo deposit. Pets negotiable + 1 mo rent. Call (573) 823-9660 any time. • Office for Lease: 501
• Quality care for your loved ones at home. Hourly rates. Helpful hands in home care. Call: 314-282-5731.
• 911 Golden Eye Ct., Ashland. Nov. 16-17 from 8am-2pm. Household, Christmas decor, jewelry, misc.
Vehicle and Facility Maintenance Helper Boone Electric Cooperative, a progressive rural electric cooperative serving approximately 30,000 consumers in the mid-Missouri area, currently has an opening for the position of Vehicle and Facility Maintenance Helper in its Operations Department. This position splits time between assisting mechanics with preventative maintenance on fleet vehicles including oil changes, minor
FIRST DENTAL First Dental is taking applications for dental assistants, hygienists, office assistants, full- and part-time. Training available. Located in Ashland next to Moser’s. firstname.lastname@example.org HENTGES TREE SERVICE Help Wanted: Someone with farm or chainsaw experience. Openings in the Fulton and Jefferson City areas. If interested please call Hentges Tree Service at 573-893-2896.
GARAGE SALES • Multi-Family Sale – 3101 Fox Hollow. Oct. 11, 4-6pm; Oct. 12 & 13, 7:30a-5p. Two miles west of Ashland. Corner of M & MM. Mandolin, guitar, TV, CRT/Keyboard/Printer, household items, tools, clothes (SM – XL), misc. • Garage Sale – 911 Golden Eye Court. Fri & Sat from 7:30-1pm. Swivel kitchen chairs,
• John’s ‘I Cleaned the Garage After 40 Years’ Sale. 6210 Forsee Road. – Fri & Sat 7am-1pm. 1 mile SE of 63. Look for red balloons. Bikes, ropes, old tools, jars and zinc lids, metal toys, Soft Top Jeed YJ, some adult clothes.
For Sale by Owner: Located at 404 Meadowmere Drive, Ashland, MO. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a full unfinished basement. Built in 1986. Nice quiet street close to park and school. Asking $175,000 (negotiable). Call 214-417-8352.
• 310 Eagle Lake Dr. – Chandlier for dining room in brushed nickel, mirror, curtain rods, bar stool x2, desk lamps, bench vice x2, log chains x2 @ 25 ft. • 506 Peterson Ln. – Variety of household items, some furniture. • 511 Springtime – EMPTYING OUT THE HOUSE- Friday & Saturday 8am-2pm- furniture, appliances,