Ashland Police and Boone County Sheriff’s office reported the following arrests recently.
• 05.09.19: Cody Scott McCracken, 25, of Ashland, was arrested by Ashland Police on charges of assault and unlawful use of a weapon. Bail: $100,000.
• 05.10.19: Boone County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Edward Lee Forest Fritz, 36, of Hartsburg, on the charge of failing to follow judicial orders. Bail: $20,000.
• 05.11.19: Eusebio Daniel Barajas-Real, 28, of Ashland, was arrested by Ashland Police on charges of: driving while revoked/suspended and failure to appear. Bonded: $2,500.
• 05.12.19: Columbia Police arrested Heather Ashley Anne Rybolt, 30, of Hartsburg, on the following charges: stealing, forgeryand delivery of a controlled substance. Bonded: $12,500.
• 05.14.19: Edwin Dell Lyons, 42, of Ashland, was arrested by Ashland Police on charges of failing to appear. Bail: $362.50.