Ashland Police and Boone County Sheriff’s office reported the following arrests recently.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018:
• Robert Glen Knight II, 35, of Ashland, was arrested by Boone County Sheriff’s deputies on charges of driving while intoxicated. Bonded: $500.
• Columbia Police arrested Robert Eugene McTye, 41, of Ashland, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and resisting/interefering with an arrest. Bail: $6,000.
Wednesday, September 5, 2018:
• Tomas Vino-Osorio, 29, of Hartsburg was arrested by Boone County Sheriff’s deputies for peace disturbance. Bail: $500.
Thursday, September 6, 2018:
• Brian Daniel McKee, 28, of Hartsburg, was arrested by Boone County Sheriff’s deputies on an out of county warrant. No bond.
Saturday, September 8, 2018:
• Boone County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Mark Charles Paul, 68, of Ashland on financial exploitation charges. Bonded: $100,000.