Ashland Police and Boone County Sheriff’s office reported the following arrests recently.
• Bo Desiree Hinton, 31, of Ashland, was arrested by Missouri State Highway Patrol on charges of driving while intoxicated. Bonded $500.
• Ashland Police arrested Heidi Ann Dickenson, 30, of Ashland on an out of county warrant and possession of a controlled substance charges. Bail $4,500.
• Angela Merea Davis, 48, of Ashland was arrested through CSEC on failure to appear charges. Bonded $15,000.
• Ashland Police arrested Travis Ryan Owen, 28, of Ashland on a probation & parole violation and an out of county warrant. Bail $6,000.
• Curt Morgan, Renee Street in Ashland, was issued a summons for discharging a firearm. Morgan had an adult trespasser in his yard and fired a shot from a handgun into the air.
• Kacey Lee Hill, 48, of Hartsburg was arrested by Columbia Police on charges of driving while intoxicated. Bonded $500.