• John’s ‘I Cleaned the Garage After 40 Years’ Sale. 6210 Forsee Road. – Fri & Sat 7am-1pm. 1 mile SE of 63. Look for red balloons. Bikes, ropes, old tools, jars and zinc lids, metal toys, Soft Top Jeed YJ, some adult clothes.
For Sale by Owner: Located at 404 Meadowmere Drive, Ashland, MO. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with a full unfinished basement. Built in 1986. Nice quiet street close to park and school. Asking $175,000 (negotiable). Call 214-417-8352.
• 310 Eagle Lake Dr. – Chandlier for dining room in brushed nickel, mirror, curtain rods, bar stool x2, desk lamps, bench vice x2, log chains x2 @ 25 ft. • 506 Peterson Ln. – Variety of household items, some furniture. • 511 Springtime – EMPTYING OUT THE HOUSE- Friday & Saturday 8am-2pm- furniture, appliances,
• Inventory Clearance! Jamby Styles (similar to LulaRoe) consultant going out of business. Leggings, shirts, dresses, hoodies and more! Saturday, 8-12pm. 6571 Russian Setter Circle, Ashland. • Yard Sale – Saturday, Sept. 15 from 8am-1pm. 18551 S. Old Rte A. Books, tools, household and a variety of other items. Priced low to sell.
Garage Sale: 3800 E. Biggs Road, Ashland: Fri & Sat from 8am-2pm. Furniture, antiques, clothes, home decor, misc.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS Southern Boone County R1 School District Maintenance Building Roof Replacement Ashland, Missouri The Southern Boone School District is requesting bids to replace the Maintenance Building roof. Bids must be sealed and received before 2:00pm, Thursday, September 5, 2018. Bidders may contact Brandon Huck, Director of Facilities, at (573) 657-2147 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Office for Lease – 501 C S. Henry Clay (facing Jose Jalapeños), 750 sq ft, 2 large offices, reception area, ADA bath & storage closet. $850/month. Contact Carl Freiling at 573-268-7212. South County Realty at 573-657-4373.
• Large moving sale with something for everyone. Vintage and antique items. Tools, hardward, household items, furniture, home decor, books and vintage golf clubs. Boys and teenage boys name brand clothing. Lots of misc. 409 Meadowmere Dr. , Ashland. Friday 8/24 and Saturday 8/25 from 7am to ? • HUGE downsizing Sale Friday, August 24
• Help Wanted: Someone with farm or chainsaw experience. Openings in the Fulton and Jefferson City areas. If interested please call Hentges Tree Service at 573-893-2896. • The Boone County Journal is looking for a reporter to provide community news to readers for the Journal and its website bocojo.com. This part-time job will include covering