• Multi Family Garage & MOVING Sale: 301 Sappington Drive right off Main Street. Everything Must Go! Decor, Kitchen, Christmas, Furniture, & More! Saturday April 6, 7am – 12pm. Rain or Shine. • Garage Sale: Saturday, April 6, 8am-noon. 2566 E. Griffin Dr., Ashland. 4320 John Deere Tractor, furniture, tools, holiday decor, misc.
WANTED • Small Mom and Pop busines seeks adult woman for part-time help with various tasks, indoor and out. 657-1095.
GARAGE SALE – 4000 E. Liberty Ln. Friday-Saturday 8-? Dog crate, 5×8 utility trailer, lots of household items, antique golf clubs, prom dresses and much, much more!
• Ashland Health Care Skilled Nursing Facility Is Hiring: Nurse – LPN; Dietary Aid/Cook. Apply in person at 300 Henry Clay Blvd. Ashland.
NEEDED: Artist’s Model • Artist’s Model: Adult female, any age. Call 573.657.1095.
• River Hills Housing, Inc. Equal Housing Opportunity in Hartsburg. 1 bedroom senior apartment, Must be 62 yrs old, handicap or disabled. Rent based on income. RA for those who qualify when available. Please leave a msg w/contact info. 573-657-4556
Help Wanted: Someone with farm or chainsaw experience. Openings in the Fulton and Jefferson City areas. If interested, please call Hentges Tree Service at 573-893-2896.
• In-Home Services by Retired RN. Seeking part-time, weekday position in Ashland/Hartsburg areas. Caregiver relief, personal care, light housekeeping, transportation, etc. Excellent references and clean background check. Call 573-301-2862.
As required by section 415.415 RSMO, notice is hereby given that all goods stored at Air Tight Storage in Unit #74, Kim Alexander, will be sold on or after Dec. 29, 2018 at Air Tight Storage, 10601 S. Hardwick Ln., Columbia, MO 65201.
• In-Home Services by Retired R.N.: Seeking part-time, weekday position in Ashland/Hartsburg areas. Caregiver relief, personal care, light housekeeping, transportation, etc. Excellent references and clean background check. Call 573.301.2862.